Wednesday, December 8, 2010

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS BORRAH JACKSON?

Oh man, you guys, I feel so bad for not updating!
I finally took a look at my blog, and I have been Capital L Lagging!

Life Update: Finished up my temp/freelance gig at the Center for Civic Education, and now I'm freelancing...working for a wholesale flooring/hardwood co. Doing identity projects for them that they need.

I recently turned double deuce, or in english, 22 years old, which was fantastic! I saw Katy Perry and met LL Cool J on a whim!


My bff Skippy aka Melissa invited me to go to the Pre-Grammy Nomination concert and there they were!! 

Also, I went to the Grill 'em All truck, which is this awesome food truck that makes crazy/cool great burger combos. I got the Behemoth which has grilled cheese BUNS!



I suggest you all go! All they do is play thrash/metal! haha