Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I have this urge to go blonde again!!!

AIIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!



I wear so much black, and dark eyeliner, I always feel like it'd be a good contast. *sigh* But I'm so racially ambiguous lookin' I feel like people will either start speaking to me in Spanish, or Armenian...hmm...

Me, blonde, back in the day: Circa 2006

This is me when I was 18 or so. I told myself "I'm in artschool! I can do whatevr's to mah haurrr and it don't mattur!" Obviously, the voice in my head is illiterate. 
But now, since I'm out, I think to myself sometimes that I need to look "corporate-friendly" at times in case I got on a job interview and they know I'm not just some crazy ass bro-hoe/asian girl who likes to be aryan race or whatever other stereotype there is about non-natural blonde, blondes!