Wednesday, May 26, 2010

J*FLEISH shout out!

I'd like to thank Jessica Fleishmann, for taking notice of my writing style and suggestion to start a blog. "J-Fleish" (as some of us Otis students like to call her) was a graphic design instructor of mine, at my last semester at Otis College of art and design. Every week, we'd have to do a current event style writing prompt (like how you had to do in highschool, to show you kept up with the times) but it was like the design edition of current events!
So come the night of senior show, I find J.Fleish, and tell her that I revised my final posters for her Ways of Thinking Class, and she's all "Did you get your weekly references folder back?! YOU SHOULD START A BLOG!!!"

oh snap! a blog? well aiiiight.
Then I flip through my folder of my weekly references, and notice her notes in it, like the blog idea, and read that she'll give me a recommendation if I need it, and that she doesnt do it for everyone. *EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* thanks a lot of the support J. Fleish. btw, i respect her a lot, hence the excitement over the recommendation, and my general self-kicking in the ass for not doing better work for her in class. Monday classes, man....whats a girl to do.

You can check her out HERE!

or you can check out Liz Arnolds awesome post HERE with awesome photos, and an article definitely worth checking out