Friday, May 28, 2010

every day im hustlin'



Okay! so last night I went to Scotland Yard, one of my favorite and most visited bars since I've turned 21.If you had me in Maja Blazejewska's Identity and System class then you'd understand (since that's the store I decided to rebrand for the class assignment). And I was talking to some random drunk guy (story of my life) and he said something like 'IF I WAS A GIRL, I WOULDN'T PAY FOR ANYTHING. FOOD, DRINKS, MONEY, GAS..." (yeah he wouldn't pay for money either) But I'm pretty sure if you're a girl who has guys pay for EVERYTHING then that makes you a whore. I mean I'm all for chivalry, and if a guy I like or am dating wants to buy me a drink or dinner, our of the kindness of his ulterior motive heart, then I would totally let him after offering to go dutch or whatevs. But then there are those girls that like to take advantage of every curve on their body, and every eye lash they flutter.They are the girls that we make fun of and say 'YOUS A HOE'. 

Another thing, if a guy can admit that "if he was girl" stuff, about getting guys to pay for everything, does that mean I hold the power?! APPARENTLY so. according to all my guy friends I talk to about this kinda stuff, say yes. HA! like "yeah guys are really easy" wtf man, you're not supposed to tell me this stuff, and no i dont really take advantage of it. My guy friends also sometimes ask me the rules for dating too, like who pays for what when you ask someone out? I feel like its only fair to share the opinion ;)
Another thing, did you know that women blink twice as much as men? and "lesbians will blink less severely than heterosexual women, and gay men will blink more severely than heterosexual men. "

I had a friend tell me that in his class, some girl was bragging about how she gets her "man" to pay her rent and bills, etc. Yeah...I would not be bragging about that. That is some scandalocious shit, girl. that means YOUS A HOE. This kind of sets back our gender, thanks hoe. Besides I'm pretty sure, if you are using a guy that much, for money that means you can't do it on your own, honey. and I'm also pretty sure that he's using you too for a little somethin'somethin' on the side. That kinda shady gender/money stuff makes me feel reallllly weird. My dad always raised me to be all independent woman diva a la` Beyonce.