Wednesday, August 18, 2010

DIANA +

SOOOO... I've had my eye on this pretty thing for the past few weeks.

I can even get an instant back for it! = instant photo/film= squealing borraheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Having some spending $$$ now means that I can support my own artistic hobbies! Like illustrations (scanner, lightbox, here I come!! <3) and a camera, since I didn't have the opportunity to take photography at Otis: it came down to either taking photography or silkscreening/letterpress, and I opted to take the latter because I really wanted to learn how to burn a screen, and print, etc, which I don't have any regrets doing because I loooove it! *just glanced over my left shoulder to see my 2 giantic screens in my room*
Also, my friend Jasmine who is a photog buff, will help me out when I need to load and unload film into the canister. Vouyeurism, here I come!!! ALSO, the lomography store in Santa Monica is the largest in ze world! So that's where I'm headed to next weekend! They have free classes on how to use cameras and such too :) can you say LOVE?