Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tavi + Agent J

So you know in Men In Black, where Will Smith's Character AKA Agent J, is in that Exam Testing Scene? Where all the other military-experienced job candidates shoot at the monsters, and he just shoots the little girl Tiffany who deserved to die? 


Yeah, that's how I feel about Tavi Gevinson aka STYLE ROOKIE. I'm sure she's cool and down-to-earth and bla bla bla, but whoa! That girl is, like, 13 years old, and blogs about herself wearing "awkward jackets, and pretty hats." I don't know about you, but those are the words of a total hipster in training. I'm probably going to get a lot of shit for writing this. Kids are growing up so fast nowadays. I think it just that younger generations perceive fashion, design, and trends with such great ease in a world where technology just grows upon itself, and speeds up everything, and everytime it advances. 

Ever her prepubescent friend has my same Betsey purse!!!!
photo credit to tavi, duh.